Hello and thank you for taking the time to have a look at my website. Let me introduce myself......
As you have probably already gathered from my imaginatively named business; my name is Alan Howe and I'm a photographer, specialising in wedding and family photography in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Rutalnd. I currently live in the quiet little town of Crowland with my beautiful wife and daughter.
I have enjoyed photography ever since my Grandad bought me my first camera in the 80's, back in the days when you had to wait about a month to see your photographs.
To put it simply, I love photography! There is nothing like the feeling of capturing that special moment and creating a memory that will last forever, but most of all, seeing the reactions of your clients and knowing that you have touched their hearts.
Why i'm one of the most unique photographers in Peterborough
I consider myself to be unique in relation to other photographers in Peterborough due to the following:
- I offer a genuine guarantee of my work
- I genuinely care about your photographs as much as you do. In fact, I'd go as far to say that I care even more
- I meet with each an every couple for a friendly free no obligation consultation before confirming a wedding photography booking
- I specialise in beautiful large framed portraits and prints to grace the walls of your family home
- I don't use a boring studio for family photography sessions. All my portrait sessions are done in an outdoor, natural location such as woodland and lakes. You can even choose a location that means something special to you and your family. What better backdrop that the beauty of nature
- I will do what ever it takes to get an amazing photograph, whether this means rolling around in the mud or snow, I will get the job done
Here are a few behind the scenes photographs of me at work on a recent family portrait shoot in December. And yes... it was very cold!
More about me....
In my spare time I also have a passion for cityscape, landscape and wildlife photography, as well as photographing my beautiful wife and daughter. You can see some of these photographs via the Instagram feed below.
My photography equipment - for those that are interested.....
I use only professional Canon cameras and lenses for paid assignments such as weddings, portrait sessions and commercial events.
However, my 'everyday' camera is a Panasonic Lumix GX8 and is usually with me at all times with the hope that when the time comes I won't miss out on getting that once in a life time shot. Whether it's a UFO hovering over Peterborough Cathedral 'Independence Day' style or the Royal Family performing River Dance in Trafalgar Square, I want it on camera!
Hobbies & Interests
- I absolutely love going to the cinema; have done since I saw my first film, ET
- I play the guitar having learnt to play classical guitar way back when I was 10 years old
- Cooking.... I love it, almost as much as I love eating the food afterwards. My wife also loves that I cook
- Watching box sets and eating junk. I mean who doesn't enjoy Walking Dead with a bucket load of crisps and chocolate?
A few random facts about me
- Ironically, I now can't stand the film ET
- I once narrowly missed falling on and probably crushing to death Professor Stephen Hawking
- I've jumped out of an aeroplane
- My favourite colour is purple